13 November 2010

Thesis Idea


Went to visit the Brentwood area to find a site, and found that the areas we looked at (Professor) were people's backyards that stretched very far into the wooded area behind them. I continued looking and found a site adjacent to Brentwood High School that was mainly 39 acres of overgrowth and undeveloped land. I proceeded to study this area and find what places would be effected by a farm in this area. Professor, I like your idea of my thesis better than mine, so I'll continue my study in that direction, however I attached some work I did.

2 comments:

RjC said...

What do you mean you like my idea better? The ideas evolve and emerge out of the research that you are doing.

This looks like a good site to test some ideas. Any other comments?

RjC said...

The property is owned by Suffolk County
Candlewood Rd, Brentwood NY
Section, Block, & Lot 182-2-61
Parcel ID 386020
Muni Code 472800

Try calling the County to find out some more info.