02 December 2010

Viet - scaled complex part 2



I scaled this complex and I want it the hospice to be 80,000 to 100,000 square feet.
The patient units varied in sizes of 8x10, 10x12, and 10x15 for private users.
In this collages, I explain what types of programs are put in around the hub and also what each space feels like and how they are related to the programs surrounded.
This is a smaller version of what it actually is because I can't upload such a big image.
It fits on a 36/48 with 1/32 scale being used. I will plot it tomorrow and bring to class.


P/S: I'm having problems plotting my sections to pdf because the pdf creator is broken on my computer. I will bring the sections to class tomorrow.

1 comment:

RjC said...

Viet

What happened to that thesis statement and site plan you were going to post?